Role: Web Designer / Developer
Location: Furze Road, Sandyford.
Terms: Full-time (Temporary 1 to 3 Month Trial Period to Start with view to extend)
Contact: Eamonn Grant, 01 217 6100
Overall Purpose of Role / Position
We are looking for a web designer/developer to join our company. Our ambition is to design and develop internationally acclaimed websites in different areas of business. We plan on creating a international brand online by creating innovative and forward thinking websites in a traditional market space. In addition to this we hope to role out web development services to our existing customers throughout UK. This opportunity will provide the successful self motivated candidate with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment constantly looking for the next angle of differentiation in a online commercially focused environment. We are not a Website Development Company but we intent to grow an website development team without our company, and we want you to be a big part of it.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the development of web sites/ ecommerce applications, (currently) using PHP / MYSQL, OSCommerce;
- Must have experience creating web pages with XHTML and CSS;
- Must be familiar with web services, Ajax and their associated protocols and definition languages, XML, JSON, XMLHTTP;
- You will work primarily with graphic designs in .PSD format which you will need to convert to validated XHTML and CSS on a regular basis;
- Ecommerce development and integration experience highly desirable
- Must be a self starter and have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience using Dreamweaver is a bonus
- Good documentation and technical writing skills
- Strong understanding of web interfaces
- Understanding of Usability, Human Computer Interaction, and Design Guidelines
- Common sense and trustworthiness
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Understanding of basic SEO techniques is essential.
- Fluency in the English language
- Knowledge of SMS systems and Payment processing is a bonus
- Self motivated and passionate
- The successful candidate must be able to show a sample of their work
Summer Students / Work Experience Students with an interest in Floristry- (1) - Position Available From (28/05/2009)
Part Time Florist (1) - Position Available From (09/07/2008) Filled
Full Time Florist (1) - Position Available From (09/07/2008) Filled
Wedding Florist(1) - Position Available From (09/07/2008) Filled
Why not talk to the most exciting florist business in Dublin
Are you a Brilliant and Exciting Person?
Well then let us welcome you to Flowers Made Easy, the most exciting flower business anywhere. Why not become an important part of our amazing team?
What do we look for in a candidate?
Amazing Floristry Skills obviously! Basic computer skills, Management Experience, passion, design knowledge and innovative style are key requirements. You would need to demonstrate proficiency with creative arrangements for weddings to hotel and event flowers.
A professional telephone manner is an absolutely must. Previous floristry experience is essential. You must have a great work ethic and a willingness to learn and share knowledge with the rest of the team. You must have the ability to be able to lead a team, manage staff and understand the business.
Fluent English is also a must have for this role.
Now is your chance to join the fastest growing flower business in Ireland.
Located on the Luas Line, with Homemade Birthday cakes for everyone’s birthday, a good fun, friendly working atmosphere with staff nights out and much much more.
Working for Flowers Made Easy
We are in the process of creating a business we can be proud of and our plan is to make Flowers Made Easy a brand name which can be found everywhere. We want to do this in a way which is as environmentally sustainable and as ethical as is possible whilst at the same time being commercially successful and socially aware. For this to happen we need a team of brilliant people to take an active part in the growth of our brand. People who have an eye, who think outside the box and who will work with us to make sure our quality of flowers and our customers are put first everytime. So that’s why we’re always looking for talented, ambitious, enthusiastic and driven people to come into our wonderful team.
We work hard but at the same time have fun doing so. Everybody gets a cake on their birthday, which is just one of the things that makes us different. What's more, we are doing everything we can to continuosly make it better and better.
So if you want a role where you’re encouraged to take park, where you get to work with great people and where you’ll be part of a company we can all be proud of, it's defintely the right time to brush up your CV and check out our current vacancies.
Other Positions that can come up from time to time
- Wedding Florist (Dublin + Nationwide)
- Wholesale Florist Manager
- Full Time Florist
- Part Time Florist
- Contract Florists
- Trainee Florist
- Drivers / Deliveries Staff
What we do we look for?
- Experience, passion, design knowledge and innovative style are key requirements.
- Management experience would be a bonus.
- Would need to demonstrate proficiency with creative arrangements for weddings, hotel and event floristry.
- A professional telephone manner.
- Previous floristry or retail experience.
- Have a great work ethic and a willingness to learn and share knowledge with the rest of the team
- ALL POSITIONS ARE BASED IN SANDYFORD NEAR THE LUAS !
To submit your CV, email us at info (at)flowersmadeeasy.ie
We are very interested in taking a look at your CV. Like any good business, if the right person comes along, there should always be room for them, and if you feel that might be you, well then get in touch.
At Flowers Made Easy we believe there is always an opportunity to develop and grow your career. Especially in our thriving, busy and forward thinking floristry business.