Prosecco “Frizzante” D.O.CRegular price €17.95
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: The grapes undergo a traditional white wine vinification. The wines from different production areas are combined so as to obtain a blend whose characteristics are particularly harmonious. This is then re-fermented in pressurized tanks using selected yeasts.
TASTING NOTE: The wine’s bright color and inviting, faintly citrus-like fragrance give a suggestion of the attractive freshness and fruitiness that one finds on the palate. Its delicate, fine mousse helps to stimulate the taste buds and contributes to its ability to accompany even quite complex dishes.
- SOIL TYPE: Shallow morainic
- GRAPES: Glera (formerly Prosecco)
- PRODUCTION AREA: Valdobbiadene hill country
- ALCOHOL 11.50 % vol.
- RECOMMENDED GLASS: Medium-sized tulip-shaped, narrowing towards the rim
- FORMAT (CL): 0,75 L
- AGEING POTENTIAL: Two to three years