Yogandha Feel Restored Gift SetRegular price €45.99
Feel renewed and restored with our two best-selling uplifting oils. These will activate the mind and refresh the body after a broken night's sleep (or over-indulgence). You will experience instant feel-good. Use Yogandha Detox in and after a shower. Put Yogandha Salute on wrists, temples, breathe deep, and feel the rosemary-ping.
Yogandha Detox Body Oil
Refreshing Lemongrass and cleansing Juniperberry essential oils will purify and detox the body and boost lymphatic drainage. These restorative qualities are invaluable to waken the body after disrupted sleep and after any form of excess.
- Juniperberry essential oil is known as the 'oil of protection'. It benefits your circulatory system by dealing with the accumulation of toxins. It also fights off colds and infections. It is reviving, restorative and protective
- Bitter Orange essential oil is balancing, uplifting, and refreshing. It can also be used to combat fluid retention
- Clary Sage essential oil can be used for poor circulation
- Lemongrass essential oil is refreshing, stimulating and active
- Sweet Fennel essential oil was traditionally used for snake bites, lung, and kidney support and to balance the female reproductive system. It can assist with any kinds of occasional digestive upset
- Patchouli essential oil can be used to combat fluid retention
- Coconut oil is rich in many proteins that help to keep skin healthy and rejuvenated internally and externally. Unlike many other oils, it works long after it is applied
- Grapeseed oil is an all-natural moisturizer rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatories – perfect for treating acne and tightening skin
- Vitamin E oil promotes healing and is deeply nourishing to the skin.
Yogandha Salute Rollerball
Zesty and uplifting Grapefruit and Bergamot essential oils will uplift, revive, and boost the immune system.
- Grapefruit essential oil is fresh and uplifting and said to have an affinity with the pineal gland which governs our bio-rhythms. It is cleansing to the mind, refreshing and stimulating
- Bergamot essential oil comes from the rind of the bergamot citrus fruit, it is both uplifting, reviving, and refreshing. It is also great for stress-relief
- Rosemary essential oil can be very stimulating and has always been considered to offer some form of protection as it boosts the immune system
- Ravensara essential oil is a more gentle member of the Eucalyptus family. It comes from a large rain forest tree native to Madagascar and its essential oil is praised in Madagascar as a “Cure All” oil
Apply Yogandha Detox all over every morning, including whilst in the shower – the oil will trap the water and pull into the skin to deeply hydrate. If you are partying, apply before going out to give the liver and kidneys a boost. Then the next morning use it in the bath/shower and apply all over when you get out too. A great environmental detoxifier – so do use every day.
Mantra: om vajrasattva hum (mantra of purification)
Apply Yogandha Salute to temples, neck and wrists when you need balance, particularly hormonally. You will find yourself in a new state of mind
Chakra: This oil has an affinity with the Muladhara (base) chakra, though the vetiver ensures that it will help balance all the chakras
Mantra: Apanam Dhehi (may the downward moving energy be nourished)
Cautions: External use only. Not suitable for pregnancy. Clary sage has been known to exaggerate the effects of alcohol on the body. Every herb in here is this blend is an aphrodisiac!
Use within 6 months of opening. 125ml, 10ml